5 Products You Didn’t Know You Could Skin
In the day and age where electronics rule and we want everything to have a personal touch, we have to be thankful for skins. Not only do we offer a huge variety of skins for nearly every popular electronic device these days, but we also have a plethora of products you wouldn’t expect. Here are the top five products you didn’t know you could skin.
- Headphones – From Apple Airpods to Beats by Dre, we have a bunch of different skins to personalize your musical experience. You no longer have to be satisfied with the status quo. Available in solid colors, popular patterns, or scenic designs we make it possible to keep your headphones stylish!
- Fidget Spinners – These little things are taking the world by storm, but they’re not always expressive of your personality. Sure, they can keep your hands busy, but they’re also kind of boring. Not with our impressive selection of skins! Make your fidget spinner tell your story with an awesome skin!
- Mophie/Lifeproof Phone Cases – We carry skins for all types of OtterBox phone cases, but did you know that you don’t have to suffer with that boring black look for your Mophie or Lifeproof case, either? Dress those cases up while protecting and/or charging your phone at the same time.
- Activity Trackers – Of course, your Apple Watch or your Fitbit is helping you to keep track of your steps and improve your exercise regimen, but is it making a stylish statement at the same time? Probably not, as most of the activity trackers on the market come in a solid color. Make it pop with a new skin!
- Home Devices – When you’re talking to Alexa on your Amazon Echo, ask her if she can change colors or designs! She’s going to say she can’t, but that isn’t true for you. We offer skins for dozens of home devices like Bluetooth speakers, Amazon Echo, or even your Apple TV. Want your new Beats speaker to blaze with a fire design? We can do that!
With our skins, you’re not limited to what comes standard on your device. We can give almost anything a personal touch, so check out our website for more info!
When it comes to your life, do you want what everyone else has or would you like to turn your stuff into a personal statement? You have a limited number of options when it comes to the traditional cases for your gear that you can find in stores, but MightySkins has a great deal of choices for personalizing your devices.
While we have hundreds of designs available, we have found that many of our customers may want to take a more personal approach when adding MightySkins to their favorite stuff. Sure that Taco skin for your tumbler is awesome and gets a lot of compliments, it might not be exactly what you were looking for. Or maybe you just want to add your initials for that extra personalized touch? Well don’t worry, we have an option to suit you no matter what!
Aside from all of our attractive skin options for most of the devices people hold dearly these days, you can also Create Your Own! From phones to tumblers we want to make sure you’re getting exactly what you want from your skin. Here’s a brief walkthrough of how to create a custom skin.
- Pick Your Device – The first step in the process is to choose what device for which you will be designing your skin. We have hundreds of options from which you can choose, including many different phone cases. Simply select your item from the dropdown menu, and the process begins.
- Design – The next step will take you to our design studio where you will be asked to first upload an image or choose one of our available designs. Once you’ve chosen the image you want for your skin, you will be asked to add text (if you want). You can choose a favorite catchphrase, a quotation, or simply add your monogram. Choose your font, the placement of the text, and then hit the preview button. Make sure your image is PG rated, however, as we won’t reproduce photos containing explicit content.
- Buy It – The final step in the process is purchasing your skin. Yes, it’s really that easy. Once you enter all of the vital information, your order is sent to our team. We will get right to work on your skin and you’ll have it in about a week. However, if you’re placing a large order, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
For more information or to see what we have to offer, check out our website!